DIY Lemongrass Body Wash
Kirk's remedies and recipes are suggestions provided by customers like you and are in no way guaranteed to work for all.
- 1 4-ounce bar soap, grated
- 2 – 3 cups distilled water
- 1 tablespoon glycerin
- 10 drops lemongrass essential oil, more or less as desired
- Grate Kirk's Coco Castile soap (Original or Fragrance Free) with cheese or vegetable grater.
- Add the grated soap to the water in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Turn off the heat, add the glycerin and stir.
- Add the essential oil to the mixture and allow it to cool before pouring into your container.
- Try our Fragrance Free bar to eliminate fragrance all together for those with highly sensitive skin.