Ceramic Tile Floor Cleaner
Kirk's remedies and recipes are suggestions provided by customers like you and are in no way guaranteed to work for all.
- ¼ cup Kirk’s Liquid Castile soap
- 2 gallons warm water
- ¼ cup distilled white vinegar
- Combine of ¼ cup Kirk’s Liquid Castile soap, 2 gallons warm water and ¼ cup distilled white vinegar in a bucket.
- Mop with a sponge mop or microfiber cloth attached to an electrostatic mop, rinsing out mop or microfiber cloth often.
- Add your favorite essential oil for added fragrance. We recommend Lemon!