Liquid Dish Soap
Kirk's remedies and recipes are suggestions provided by customers like you and are in no way guaranteed to work for all.
- 1 cup Kirk's Liquid Castile Soap
- 3 Tablespoons of Water
- 2 Tablespoons White Vinegar
- Combine all ingredients into a squirt bottle or re-use the Kirk's Liquid Soap container.
- Shake gently to mix.
- This recipe will not create an abundance of suds you may be used to, so be careful not to use too much.
- Add your favorite essential oil for added fragrance. We recommend Lemon or Lime!
- If formula is leaving streaks on dishes, simply add 1/4 cup white vinegar to rinse water.