Hair Treatment Remedy
Kirk's remedies and recipes are suggestions provided by customers like you and are in no way guaranteed to work for all.According to one of our Kirk's customers this recipe has been proven to regrow hair lost due to stress or after medication, to strengthen hair, and to enhance natural hair color.
- 1/2 cup Kirk's Original or Fragrance Free Coco Castile soap
- 1/4 cup of the Brewed Herb Tea based on Hair Color
- 1/4 tsp. of Grape Seed Oil
- 1/4 tsp. of Vitamin E Oil
- 1/2 tsp. of Vegetable Glycerin
- 2 tbsp. of Aloe Vera Gel
- Boil 2 cups of herbs in 4 cups of water, then strain. For brown & black hair use 1 cup sage & 1 cup rosemary.
- For blond, use chamomile.
- For red, use hibiscus. It will not dye your hair, but the herbs enhance the color.
- Mix together: 1/2 cup Kirk's Original or Fragrance Free Coco Castile soap, 1/4 cup of the brewed herb tea, 1/4 tsp. of grape seed oil, 1/4 tsp. of vitamin E oil, 1/2 tsp. of vegetable glycerin, and 2 tbsp. of aloe vera gel.
- Since you will have approximately 4 cups of herb tea and only have used 1/4 cup, you may adjust the quantities so that you use it all and make a lot of shampoo, or drink the rest of the tea.
- Pour into a bottle and use daily. Be sure to shake the bottle before every use as the ingredients settle.